Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Daikon Mochi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daikon Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daikon Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it's tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you're looking for a quick snack, you can't go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it's uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to daikon mochi recipe. You can have daikon mochi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Daikon Mochi:
- Get 3 inches of of daikon, peeled.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped shrimp.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped shiitake mushrooms, dried or fresh.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped satsuma-age or kamaboko.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dashi powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of potato or corn starch.
- Use 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare of shoyu (soy sauce).
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Daikon Mochi:
- Grate daikon and drain. (Do not squeeze the juice out too much though!).
- Chop some shrimp, dried shiitake mushrooms (after soaked in water), satsuma-age or kamaboko, and green onions..
- Mix 1 & 2 in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of dashi powder, 1 Tablespoon of potato (or corn) starch, 1 Tablespoon of flour, a bit of shoyu, and salt & pepper..
- Scoop with a table spoon and drop it in a lightly greased and heated frying pan..
- Fry both sides until they're cooked..
- Bon appetit!.
To make a healthier version, create cakes and lightly sauté in olive oil until browned on each side. It is usually rectanglar or round shaped hard dried Mochi and sold in a bag in dry food aisle, not in the refrigerated section. You can grill the hard Mochi on a wire mesh or in the toaster oven, or boil in hot water. In this Mochi recipe the Daikon issimply placed on the Mochi. They can be deep-fried or lightly sauteed in olive oil until.
If you find this Daikon Mochi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.