Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we're always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you're at the grocery because you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you'd rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it's not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to meatballs recipe. You can cook meatballs using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatballs:
- Get 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 3/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/3 cup of skim milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
Steps to make Meatballs:
- Preheat an oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes..
Then turn to opposite side and cook opposite side until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain. A good meatball should be packed with flavor and tender throughout. Although the process can be a labor of love, making them from scratch is really easy. Here's how to make perfect meatballs every.
If you find this Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.