Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten-Free Steak Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten-Free Steak Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you're at the grocery as you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don't like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it's not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to gluten-free steak fries recipe. To cook gluten-free steak fries you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten-Free Steak Fries:
- Get 5 of russet potatoes.
- You need of PAM cooking spray.
- Get of Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 2 1/2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
Steps to make Gluten-Free Steak Fries:
- PREP- Peel the russest potatoes. Fill 2 medium-large bowls with room temperature water. Slice the potatoes into steak-fry-size pieces. As you slice, place the potatoes into the bowls of water. Let them sit for 3 minutes. After soaking the potatoes, pat them completely dry with paper towels. Mix together the pepper, paprika, and garlic salt..
- COOK- Preheat your oven to 400º F. Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray the tinfoil with the PAM. Spread the fries out in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle the seasoning mix over them. Note: You may need more than one baking sheet. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. After this amount of time, turn the temperature up to 475º F and bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Take the fries out of the oven, add a little more garlic salt, and they're done..
You can enjoy the chili cheese fries appetizer and sweet potato fries as both are gluten free when requested. Burgers: Of course no visit to Red Robin would be complete without a burger, after all, Red Robin is known for its burgers. Gluten free chicken fried steak takes a Southern staple and makes it safe for everyone to eat. This Gluten Free Chicken Fried Steak is a staple in our home. It's a way to bring delicious food that normally contains gluten, into our menu, but without the gluten.
If you find this Gluten-Free Steak Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.