Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It's not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it's not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to steak fingers recipe. To cook steak fingers you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak Fingers:
- Get 3/4 pound of top sirloin steak.
- Get 1/4 cup of HP steaksauce.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Get As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- Use 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Get As needed of panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
Steps to make Steak Fingers:
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up..
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce.
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil..
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Try them tonight for an easy dinner that's easy on your wallet. Mouth watering tenderized round steak, seasoned perfectly with chef deedee's special seasons. Cooked in long lengths and can also be dipped in hot salsa and ranch dressing.great for holidays and appetizers as well as just eaten by candle lite for a classy dinner for guest and family along with your side dishes. No spending all day in the kitchen. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk.
If you find this Steak Fingers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.